- Points clés
Détails- Planches de course ultra performantes pour toutes conditions de mer.
- Fabrication en carbone unidirectionnel pour une rigidité élevée, un poids très léger et des performances maximum.
- Pad rainuré Diamond pour plus de grip et de confort.
- Poignée de portage ergonomique.
- Inclus avec le produit
Aileron central: C-TEC Touring 9"
- Livraison et retour
- Tout article disponible en stock est expédié sous 48 h + délai de livraison du transporteur (jusqu'à 10 jours ouvrés*).
- Vous disposez d’un délai de rétractation de 14 jours ouvrables à compter de la date de livraison.
- BIC Sport garantit ce produit contre tous défauts de fabrication pendant 2 (deux) ans à compter de la date d'achat.
- Plus de précisions et d’information dans nos « Conditions Générales de Vente » et dans « La Garantie BIC Sport »
*Délais moyens calculés en jours ouvrables (hors Corse).
- Données Techniques
Longueur 381 cm Largeur 66 cm Poids 10.7 kg Volume 252 L Largeur à 30 cm de l'arrière 40 cm Largeur à 30 cm de l'avant 30 cm Poids idéal 70 kg Disposition des ailerons Single Aileron principal Touring 9" Ailerons fournis Touring 9"
Ultimate touring boards for flatwater cruising and expedition paddling.
Deck attachment points (5x nose + 5x tail) for securing gear and accessories.
Embossed EVA deck pad for added traction and comfort.
Ergonomic carry handle for ease of transport.
Our C-TEC “Custom”-Technology was developed to create the ultimate light weight, high-performance boards while maintaining good impact resistance. The success of this construction is due to the combination of Carbon-Innegra weave fabric* throughout the entire board together with a light weight low density foam core. A brushed white finish provides added durability, protection from overheating in the sun and reduced weight.
- Lightweight EPS foam cores for minimum weight.
- Carbon-Innegra sandwich for minimum weight, competitive stiffness and improved durability.
- Localized reinforcement for key impact areas, improving durability in specific areas while minimizing weight overall.
- Brushed matt finish for improved glide, protection from the sun.
- Diamond groove pad for maximum traction.
Oxbow is the name for a river that takes a meandering path on its journey to the ocean. Born in the mid-1980’s in Normandy, France, the Oxbow brand found inspiration in this idea – a desire to wander and an understanding that life is about the journey, not the destination. Choosing nature and the relationship with the ocean as it founding value, the brand puts emphasis on the quality of its products and the pleasure they bring, providing new twists on fashion with an unconventional approach.
Oxbow developed alongside some of watersports greatest athletes, such as Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
The early 2000s saw the emergence and incredible growth of Stand Up Paddle, a new sport born from the convergence of these waves of enthusiasm. Oxbow has lent its support and experience to many top riders and events that have given visibility and an enduring legacy to the sport, including Laird Hamilton, pioneer of tow-in surfing, kitesurf, foilsurfing and stand-up paddle surfing. For 30 years, Oxbow has never stopped exploring new territories and supporting riders in pursuit of their passions.
Around the same time in France the Bich family, of BIC pen fame, united their passion for the sea with expertise in sustainable manufacturing to found BIC Sport. Today BIC Sport is a world leader in boardsports manufacturing, designing and building paddleboards, surfboards and windsurf boards using exclusive construction technologies in Vannes, France.
These two iconic French brands have joined forces to develop a new range of Oxbow Stand Up Paddleboards that embody the shared values, passion and philosophy of both companies. This exciting collaboration brings the best of each brand to the forefront with products proudly manufactured at the BIC Sport factory in France* with the unique Oxbow look, feel and spirit. We invite you to explore the new Oxbow range of paddleboards, paddles and accessories in the pages that follow.
*All ACE-TEC Oxbow Stand Up paddle boards are made in France